Title: Quality Manager
Type: Full Time
Function: General / Executive Management
Division: Clean Air - NA
Location: Jeffersonville, IN / US
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The new Tenneco has formed from the combination of Tenneco Clean Air and Federal-Mogul Powertrain, bringing together more than a century of innovation to serve light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway and large engine OE customers worldwide. By building more efficient, more powerful and more sophisticated powertrain systems, Tenneco's engineered solutions improve fuel economy and power output, and reduce criteria pollutants and greenhouse gas emissions for gasoline, diesel and electrified powertrains.
We are looking for a Quality Manager for our Jeffersonville, Indiana plant to contribute to our Clean Air business unit. In this role, you will provide clear leadership within our plants to foster an environment focused on quality. Our top candidate will have proven experience in quality management and leadership within a manufacturing environment.
Our recruiting team is ready to act immediately. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through the process quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication.
- Champions the quality function throughout the facility and drives the business to meet or exceed its quality goals.
- Responsible for substantially strengthening Quality systems by developing strong relationships with the manufacturing and engineering teams to drive Quality into the designs and develop, implement and sustain the appropriate system infrastructure and tools (problem solving and risk management) required to reach automotive quality level.
- Plans, implements, ensures compliance and promotes the quality systems with all levels of the facility.
- Oversees and conducts analysis to assure the final product meets or exceeds customer requirements an internal quality standards.
- Drives and ensures compliance with the Quality Management System ( IATF ) in line with company's global Quality objectives, ensuring that our manufacturing processes and metrics are aligned to create high product quality and to maintain our competitive advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Quality Management, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a Quality Manager in a large manufacturing environment, preferably within the automotive industry in machining or metal forming.
- Extensive knowledge of IATF standards and proven experience with implementation and on-going certification
- Proven experience leading and driving continuous improvement, operational transformation and business excellence.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website