Title: Treasury Analyst
Type: Full Time
Top Level Division: Corporate
Location: Southfield, MI, United States (HQ)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Tenneco Inc. has recently acquired Federal-Mogul. The strategic combination of Tenneco's Ride Performance business with Federal-Mogul's Motorparts business will establish a global aftermarket leader with an impressive portfolio of some of the strongest brands in the aftermarket including Monroe®, Walker®, Wagner®, Champion®, Fel-Pro® and MOOG®. The company's broader aftermarket product coverage, stronger distribution channels, and enhanced channel development will strengthen its position in established and high growth markets (China and India), and drive success through new mobility models and capturing evolving e-commerce opportunities.
We are looking for a Treasury Analyst. The Treasury Analyst is responsible for managing key tasks including global cash positioning and cash flow forecasting, the relationship with banking partners in the U.S. and Canada. In addition, has hands on operational duties such as reviewing and updating policy and procedures, managing systems and providing meaningful reports to a variety of key people within the organization.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Prepare and maintain daily global cash position.
- Monitor monthly bank fee analysis statements and reconcile discrepancies with banks.
- Validate and consolidate 13-week global cash flow forecast.
- Point person for all US and Canadian banking activities and inquiries.
- Initiate or approve US and Canadian electronic payments as required.
- Ensuring adherence to cash maximization efforts.
- Participating in banking implementations.
- Ensure appropriate approvals for all transactions.
- Accumulate appropriate documentation for all transactions.
- Provide documentation and walk-through for SOX and Audit compliance.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance. CTP is Preferred.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience in Treasury or Cash Management.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel, Word, Power Point and Access.
- Knowledge of the US and Canadian commercial banking systems required.
- Advanced proficiency with proprietary bank software packages.
- Experience with Kyriba Treasury Management System and other common treasury system platforms highly desired.
- General knowledge of financial consolidation systems particularly One Stream.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website