SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Nuclear Medicine Technologist today at Terre Haute Regional Hospital.
At Terre Haute Regional, we want to ensure we meet your needs. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401(k) (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Terre Haute Regional Hospital family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Nuclear Medicine Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
What would you do in this role?
As a Nuclear Medicine Technologist, you would perform all established nuclear medicine procedures You would perform required calibration and quality checks noting results in appropriate logs, while practicing radiation safety and observe universal precautions at all times.
- You would order, prepare and store radiopharmaceuticals; administer intravenous or venous line injections of radiopharmaceuticals as authorized by physician, as well as administer radioisotopes parenterally when legally permissible.
- Interact with physician to adjust diagnostic studies program/plan.
- Manipulate raw data. Review studies for correct positioning and overall quality.
- Perform decontamination procedures and maintains security of all "hot" and "decay" areas
- You will participate in on-call duties and/or work variable shifts to meet department needs.
- Graduate from an Accredited School of Nuclear Medicine Technology.
- Certification by CNMT or ARRT in Nuclear Medicine licensure.
- Basic Life Support Certification.
- Ability to perform Nuclear Medicine procedures following accepted standards and protocols.
Terre Haute Regional Hospital is a 278-bed community-based Trauma II center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs. Accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America, we are dedicated to our Mission, Values and Vision and are committed to providing quality, individualized patient care to the communities we serve. Please visit patient experience to learn more!
Ethisphere has rated HCA Healthcare a World's Most Ethical Company since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Please submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website