Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. What You'll Get to Do:
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented Civil Engineer to join our team in San Juan, PR to support a diversity of projects for a variety of public and private sector clients. You will be responsible for performing quality assurance and quality control review of engineering reports, design drawings for infrastructure and civil works projects, coordinating with local public and federal agencies, and support disaster recovery architectural and engineering services. More About This Role:
- Support quality assurance and quality control review of design of infrastructure projects.
- Recovery Architectural/Engineering Services:
- Conduct site inspections
- Support the development of Damage Description and Dimension Reports
- Support the Development of Scope of Works
- Support the development of Cost Estimates
- Support the development of Initial Task Reports
- Conduct technical evaluations and site condition assessments
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or other related field and a minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience.
- Must have more than 3 years of professional experience working with infrastructure projects.
- Must be highly motivated, customer focused, a critical thinker and problem solver, detail-oriented, and a team player with strong focus on quality.
- The candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as computer literacy with at least MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- The candidate must have a Puerto Rico Professional Engineering valid licence.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, it is our responsibility to help keep our employees, clients, and communities safe. Tetra Tech will follow all applicable healthy and safety guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19. As such, this position will work remotely from home.
About Tetra Tech: Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients. At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits. For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies Additional Information
- Organization: 178 TTS
Apply on company website