Management Systems International (MSI), a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area management consultancy with a 40-year history of delivering results for our clients. Our expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation; democracy and governance; peace and stability; rule of law and accountability; education; gender and inclusion; strategic communications; and leadership and organizational development. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Colombia, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria and Ukraine, and works domestically. We support clients ranging from the U.S. Government (e.g., the U.S. Agency for International Development, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Departments of State and Labor, and the Millennium Challenge Corporation) to large bilateral and multilateral donors (e.g., the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program). We also work with national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
Through the USAID-funded Governance Integration for Stabilization and Resilience in the Middle East and North Africa (GISR MENA) Task Order, the Racial and Ethnic Equity (REE) Task is supporting local partners in Lebanon, Libya, and Yemen (three total partners) to map and assess existing resources and efforts to protect and promote racial and ethnic equity in the following sectors: education, laws and policies, and media. Additionally, the REE Task aims to strengthen the technical and operational capacity of local partners in Lebanon, Libya, and Yemen, by providing tailored capacity strengthening support.
**Please note: All citizenships are eligible for this position.**
The Civil Society Fundraising and Marketing Expert will conduct a one-day online training session in Arabic (or two-day half sessions) with REE partners in Lebanon, Libya, and Yemen to enhance their knowledge, skills, and practices on these topics. The Expert is expected to tailor the training content to the research practices done by the three partners in their current research project.
- Review current strategies and efforts of REE partners to develop/adapt training curriculum that addresses the current needs/challenges they face in operational financial sustainability.
- Prepare a one-day online training session (or two-half day sessions) using online facilitation platforms; this includes providing partners with any materials they need to review and/or prepare in advance of the session.
- Support the exchange of experiences between partners through the discussions.
- Provide training material and training report in English and Arabic, maximum two weeks after delivery of the online workshop to GISR and REE partners.
- Provide one-on-one guidance if additional support by partners is needed following the training.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of five years of experience providing capacity strengthening support and tools to CSOs, particularly on how to develop and implement fundraising and marketing strategies for organizational sustainability.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of specific challenges and opportunities facing CSOs in the MENA region.
- Proven experience in designing and delivering capacity strengthening trainings on these topics for CSOs and/or other stakeholders.
- Fluency in English and Arabic required.
MSI is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We strive to develop and maintain a culture that honors the perspectives and identities of our employees, our communities and those impacted by our work.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
MSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Americans with Disabilities/Veterans Employer.
MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please visit Tetra Tech's Disability Assistance Page. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.Additional Information
- Organization: 216 MSI
Apply on company website