Tetra Tech's High Performance Buildings Group brings together the expertise of talented engineers, commissioning agents, and energy analysts from around the world. We offer high-end, sustainable building consulting and MEP engineering services for blue-chip clients across every building sector. Our services include MEP design, Net Zero Energy, lighting design, commissioning, vertical transportation, low voltage, information technologies, security, fire engineering, sustainability consulting, and acoustics. We are Better Together—Powered by Innovation.
Glumac, A Tetra Tech Company, is a leader in Sustainable Design. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and want to bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are engineers for a sustainable future!
Job Duties and Qualifications
- Provide energy modeling for new construction and existing buildings
- Provide building energy auditing and retro-commissioning services
- Provide energy trend data analysis for systems, buildings and campuses
- Consult building owners and architect on sustainable design strategies and operations
- Perform site investigations, energy savings calculations, develop cost estimates and written descriptions of energy conservation measures in support of design build energy cost savings proposals and technical audits
- Provide planning or analysis for repairs, upgrades or replacements of building systems to assist each building in becoming more energy efficient.
- Sustainable Design and Operations experience
- Energy Modeling and Simulation experience
- High Performance Building Design experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, physics or other quantitative science (EIT a plus)
- 2-10 years of experience with energy consulting, building engineering and/or building science
- Knowledge of MEP systems and sustainable building design
- LEED AP or equivalent certifications preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience presenting technical/analytical information in a clear and concise manner
- Energy modeling experience preferred (IES, EnergyPlus, eQuest, CBECC-com, etc.)
- Programing and data analytic experience (Python, R, SQL, VBA, etc.)
- Business analytic and dashboarding experience (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with predictive data analytics and machine learning algorithms
About Tetra Tech
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.glumac.com or www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at https://www.glumac.com/careers/#open-positions or www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties, including but not limited to, women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies.
- Organization: 150 GTT
Apply on company website