Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves the quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems. We provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity.
Tetra Tech is currently seeking an entry level Environmental Scientist to assist in the environmental permitting of large and small-scale public and private sector projects. The successful candidate will work on complex, deadline-driven projects from start to finish, and work closely with our multidisciplinary environmental/engineering staff. They will have an opportunity to expand their capabilities to understand and interpret the natural environment and applicable regulatory requirements for successfully moving projects forward. This position is located in our Marlborough, MA office.
- Assist with and ultimately perform field investigations including wetland delineations, habitat surveys, and land use mapping
- Assist with and ultimately prepare permit applications and report preparation for local, state and federal agencies
- Assist with and ultimately prepare Massachusetts Environmental Policy Act (MEPA) and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) documents
- Attend agency consultations and assist with presentation information at public meetings and hearings
- Bachelor of Science degree in natural resources, ecology, or related disciplines
- Experience with and/or desire to learn and apply inter-related regulatory programs to specific projects
- Familiarity with inland and/or coastal wetland delineation is plus
- Must possess strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 143 INE
Apply on company website