Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech of Midland, Texas is seeking a Mid-Level Environmental Project Manager support on various environmental and regulatory projects in the Permian Basin of Texas and New Mexico.
• Conduct/Supervise field work and reporting for compliance and remediation projects.
• Develop work plans, reports and proposals for various types of investigations and assessments.
• Develop and prepare environmental compliance reports and facility operations management plans in accordance with regulatory agency requirements (i.e. Texas Railroad Commission (RRC), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ), New Mexico Oil Commission (NMOCD), and Bureau of Land Management (BLM).
• Technical report preparation.
• Provide training to junior staff for project work.
• Performance/Supervision of oil/gas production field sample collection using various approved methods.
• Soil and groundwater remediation planning and implementation.
• The major emphasis for this position will be in the soil remediation discipline.
• B.S. in Geology, Environmental Management, Environmental Sciences, Petroleum, Civil, or Environmental Engineering from a four-year ABET accredited engineering program required.
• Previous experience serving in a technical role with industry in corporate and/or commercial facilities.
• Successful track record of developing project leads, preparing winning proposals, and managing projects to successful financial metrics.
• Minimum of four to six years' related experience is required. 40-hour OSHA training with Hazmat preferred.
• Experience in environmental consulting or related experience is a plus. Knowledge of federal and state environmental regulations (TX/NM/OK).
• Experience with waste management/remediation systems, remedial design, feasibility studies, hazardous waste, site investigations, site remediation, field sampling, air quality, water resources, and contractor oversight desirable.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agenciesAdditional Information
- Organization: 212 OGA
Apply on company website