Tetra Tech AMT is looking for an Executive Admin Officer to support a Team Manager for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) within the Enterprise Portfolio Group. Primary job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide strategic planning, communication, other programmatic, and administrative support
- Document, disseminate, and track meeting minutes, notes, and action items
- Manage calendars for FAA managers
- Coordinate, schedule, and arrange meetings
- Prepare various status reports on a consistent basis for internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and track project requests, approvals, and progress
- Support training and other special projects/tasks requested by the FAA
- Provide communication news and updates to folks within the FAA Group/Program Office
- Create business process/data flow diagrams
- Develop and maintain technical documents such as memos and best practices/standard operating procedure (SOP) on behalf of FAA leadership
- May have to support or maintain internal client SharePoint site
- Prepare materials for program briefings and presentations as necessary
- Support the customer's overall business strategy, developing strategic plans and assessing tasks, programs, and system performance
- Work with other FAA stakeholders and industry members in support of meetings and tasks for the FAA customer
- Conduct research and data analysis to inform operational and business decisions
- Ability to develop a detailed project schedule and Work Breakdown Structure when required
- Conduct routine data analysis, normalization and evaluation to ensure quality and discover anomalies
- Create new reporting metrics and trends based on client requirements
- Must be able to accomplish most tasks independently, with general supervision
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree preferred).
- Must have 10+ years of experience performing administrative support, strategic planning, communication support, qualitative and quantitative analyses, including, but not limited to: project planning and execution, life cycle acquisition management and planning, risk analysis and mitigation plan development.
- Demonstrated experience with work breakdown structures, cost accounting principles, schedule development and analysis, earned value measurement, and technical performance measurement is desirable.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of industry standard office software and applications (MS Office, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat, etc.).
- Organization: 161 AMT
Apply on company website