This position provides technical support to environmental investigation, remediation, and geotechnical projects and proposals, primarily in the areas related to geology, hydrogeology, remediation, fieldwork, and data interpretation/presentation.
We are currently seeking an entry level Geoscientist to join our team. Put your education to work and gain valuable experience while contributing to exciting projects. You will learn a lot as you work under the guidance of more experienced personnel and then be responsible for fully executing smaller field projects after training. We want you to be capable of evaluating geologic and chemistry data to reach sound technical conclusions and present/document findings in project reports. In this role you will also develop responsibility for execution of basic tasks and projects.
• Provide junior-level geology and hydrogeology input to projects.
• Perform hydrogeologic investigations and remediation projects.
• Assume supporting technical role for projects and/or programs.
• Assume supporting roles in proposals and marketing.
• Perform field testing, sampling, and investigation work.
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a geosciences field required, Master's degree (MS/MA) and/or hydrogeology-related academic experience preferred;
• 0-3 years directly related professional experience and/or training in environmental geosciences-related work (advanced degree may serve as 1 year of experience).
• Basic computer skills required, advanced skills desirable.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 112 NUS
Apply on company website