Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech Inc. is currently seeking a Technical Product Manager for our Maitland, FL office. This role will be responsible for directing the product development and management of technical software applications. A successful candidate will possess versatile technical and business skills to navigate and direct software development programs in our fast paced, high performing disaster recovery consulting organization.
- Define and drive product planning process across functional teams and business operations getting organizational buy-in from the leadership teams.
- Analyze executive vision, market trends, competitive products, potential partners, user needs and ongoing maintenance requirements in selecting appropriate technical solution options for product development and management.
- Translate business strategy into detailed product requirements, systems architecture, proposed implementation options, costs and schedules for final product development reviews, approvals and execution.
- Develop, implement and maintain product timeline and deliverables across functions and departments to ensure successful solution delivery.
- Lead analysis, research, and development to establish and maintain technical products as leaders in their segments
- Support Business Development with new opportunity targets & proposals (20%), Operations with implementation, training and customization requests (40%) and drive development efforts for on-time, on-budget product deliveries (40%).
- Develop and deliver briefings and whitepapers to client executives to encourage adoption of products. Develop disclosure documents for patent applications.
- Candidate shall possess an entrepreneurial mindset with the desire to innovate by leveraging existing resources and capabilities in new and unique ways to achieve success.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Technical undergraduate degree in software development or engineering with 3+ years of experience leading medium to large scale development projects.
- Current working knowledge of Microsoft cloud-based technology solutions, development tools and management platforms.
- Current working knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps and extensive experience leading Agile development teams.
- Proven experience in software development & deployments of enterprise solutions for multiple customers in a non-managerial role.
- Technical undergraduate degree with MBA degree and 3+ years of experience in a technical manager role.
- Working knowledge in MS Azure, DevOps, and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experience developing or supporting systems for Disaster Recovery Services (CDBG- DR & Debris Recovery).
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 105 TDR
Apply on company website