Tetra Tech's High Performance Buildings Group brings together the expertise of talented engineers, commissioning agents, and energy analysts from around the world. We offer high-end, sustainable building consulting and MEP engineering services for blue-chip clients across every building sector. Our services include MEP design, Net Zero Energy, lighting design, commissioning, vertical transportation, low voltage, information technologies, security, fire engineering, sustainability consulting, and acoustics. We are Better Together—Powered by Innovation.
Glumac, A Tetra Tech Company, is a leader in Sustainable Design. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and want to bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are engineers for a sustainable future!
Glumac is seeking an entry level Marketing Assistant who is proficient in Word. This person will begin with data entry and minor proposal document preparation and, when sufficiently trained, will maintain marketing materials and support preparation of qualifications packages in InDesign*, in addition to other responsibilities listed below. This person will be an eager, fast learner with a positive attitude who takes feedback well. Communication and attention to detail are key qualities we are looking for in a candidate. If this sounds like you, we are excited to hear from you!
*Glumac will provide opportunities for independent training in InDesign, if needed.
- Update information in marketing databases.
- Draft proposals in Microsoft word.
- Track upcoming and outgoing proposals
- Maintain regular marketing materials and some business development materials.
- Miscellaneous marketing administrative support.
- Printing, binding, and duplication of materials.
- Meets regular tight deadlines.
- Various miscellaneous and supportive administrative duties as needed
- Support the team by drafting components of/eventually drafting entire qualifications packages using Adobe Creative Suite – (training will be available).
- Strong writing, organizational and communications skills with attention to detail required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Fast learner is a huge plus!
- Ability to multitask competing deadlines
- Ability to work independently with some direction
- Receptive to feedback
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs is a plus (InDesign, Photoshop).
- Associate's or bachelor's degree is a plus BS in Marketing or Communications, or in a related field.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.glumac.com or www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at https://www.glumac.com/careers/#open-positions or www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies.
- Organization: 150 GTT
Apply on company website