Tetra Tech invites you to consider the opportunity to join our strong and dynamic national marketing team as the Marketing Director for the IEW Buildings Group. THIS IS NOT A SALES POSITION. The successful candidate will oversee the marketing staffing resources (4-6 direct reports), coordinate and manage marketing workload, assign work, lead capture planning, provide mentorship, and uphold standards, policies and procedures. Additionally, this role will serve as a proposal lead for critical pursuits, create visually pleasing content to support the entire sales process (brochures, proposal, presentations). The position must be able to prioritize, multi-task, function effectively under multiple deadlines and time constraints, schedule workload and manage time efficiently in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment while demonstrating an energetic “can do” attitude.
Please note that this position is posted in these locations: Huntsville, AL; Mobile, AL; Orlando, FL; Atlanta, GA; District of Columbia; Detroit, MI; San Antonio, TX. Please apply only for the position in your preferred location.
- Proposal and Marketing Management (40% anticipated time allocation)
- Serve as proposal lead for key strategic pursuits. This includes project evaluation, resume editing, project description editing, writing and editing text, and design layout with inclusion of graphics;
- Create presentation content and develop other related marketing materials;
- Define and manage initiatives
- Building Group Marketing Team Leadership (30% anticipated time allocation)
- Act as the primary point of contact for all building group's marketing related needs, both for building group's marketing staff and technical staff;
- Oversee the day-to-day needs of assigned marketing staff including work assignments, effort balancing, workload scheduling, efficient time management, and support and direction on day-to-day pursuit needs;
- Provide mentorship and encourage growth opportunities for building group's marketing staff
- Organizational Standards (20% anticipated time allocation)
- Create, maintain, and implement the correct use of standards, policies, and procedures;
- Organize proposal, SOQ, presentation and other marketing material in the company's databases
- Marketing Business Development Support / Coordination (10% anticipated time allocation)
- Analyze upcoming client needs and begin early-stage capture planning;
- Support staff and business development team on day-to-day business development efforts;
- Support capture planning and SF330 development process for anticipated RFP/RFQ requests;
- Provide organizational support for conferences and sponsorship opportunities
Candidate must have team leadership and management experience and be at the forefront of integrating creative design and data visualizations into marketing documents. Architecture, engineering, environmental, and construction industry experience as a marketing, proposal or business development specialist with proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft 365 Office strongly preferred. Experience preparing SF330 documents is desired. Bachelor's or master's degrees in business, marketing or communications with 10+ years of experience is the primary range of consideration; however, we will consider proven candidates that do not meet those criteria. Must be willing and able to travel across the US.
Adobe InDesign; Adobe Illustrator; Adobe Photoshop; Microsoft 365
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 200 IEW
Apply on company website