Tetra Tech's High Performance Buildings Group brings together the expertise of talented engineers, commissioning agents, and energy analysts from around the world. We offer high-end, sustainable building consulting and MEP engineering services for blue-chip clients across every building sector. Our services include MEP design, Net Zero Energy, lighting design, commissioning, vertical transportation, low voltage, information technologies, security, fire engineering, sustainability consulting, and acoustics. We are Better Together—Powered by Innovation.
Glumac, A Tetra Tech Company, is a leader in Sustainable Design. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and want to bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are engineers for a sustainable future!
Austin or Houston, Texas
- Perform and oversee complex mechanical building design
- Experience should be in a variety of projects such as, but not limited to, healthcare, data centers, mixed developments and institutional/university projects.
- Experience must include using software (such as REVIT, AutoCAD, Trace Trane, MS Office, etc.) to perform complex calculations, proficiency in Building and Mechanical Codes and Standards, client facing/client relationship/client management skills and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Embrace sustainable design through a Team approach.
- Collaborate with other internal and external disciplines to ensure proper building design.
- Collaborate with Clients to ensure proper building design.
- Knowledge in REVIT and AutoCAD
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or related field is required.
- 15 – 20 + years' MEP / AEC consulting engineering or A/E firm as a Mechanical Engineer.
- Experience must include using design software (such as AutoCAD, REVIT) and Trace Trane, Excel or other industry related software to perform complex load calculations.
- Proficient working knowledge in Building and Mechanical Codes and Standards.
- Client facing/client relationship/client management skills and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- This position requires a current Professional Engineer (PE) license.
- LEED and WELL Certification is a plus.
About Tetra Tech
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.glumac.com or www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at https://www.glumac.com/careers/#open-positions or www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties, including but not limited to, women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies.
- Organization: 150 GTT
Apply on company website