Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech's International Development Services, based in Arlington, VA, is recruiting for a MEL Lead to be based in New Delhi, India to support the implementation of USAID South Asia Regional Energy Partnership (SAREP) Program. The position is full-time and is contingent upon contract award. The MEL Lead will report to the Deputy Chief of Party - Operations. This job is fixed term for the duration of the project, expected to be five years from the date of contract award.
The MEL Lead will oversee the MEL team that will work closely with the project team to implement the project's monitoring, evaluation, and learning plan to assess and track project activities to report on their impact. S/he will also contribute to structured internal decision-making processes and iterative learning and evaluate the impact and effectiveness of the project over the course of the activity. Core responsibilities will include overseeing the monitoring of the project's performance indicators, deliverables, and MEL procedures, to ensure that the project's management and USAID have timely and precise information regarding project progress and that the impact of the project is accurately measured and documented. The MEL Lead will also be responsible for the design and implementation of Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) activities.
- Manage the collection, analysis, validation and storage of the project's data and all data quality assessment activities.
- Manage the development of tools, methodologies and spreadsheets for M&E data collection and verification.
- Perform analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Analyze and compile performance indicator data for the quarterly, annual, and final reports and annual reviews.
- Ensure that all project data is accurately entered into USAID's electronic reporting system.
- Track the project's outputs and enter them into the project's data repository.
- Train project personnel on the M&E operations including performance indicators, data collection processes and their responsibilities.
- Update the M&E Plan as required.
- Establish and facilitate feedback forums on a regular basis to share accumulated learning within the project team and advise program decision makers on the improvements to activity design and implementation processes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in economics, international relations, statistics, technical or other social sciences required.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of MEL experience required.
- Experience in monitoring, data quality analytics, CLA experience, and knowledge and experience of evaluation methodologies.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative methods, including design, analysis, and interpretation of results.
- Experience managing teams of M&E and data collection professionals on donor-funded programs.
- Native level fluency in English is required with strong oral and written presentation skills.
Valued but not required KSA's:
- A master's degree in economics, international relations, statistics, or similar discipline is a plus.
- Experience with expert-level understanding of USAID's policies and M&E systems is highly desired.
- Knowledge and experience with the energy sector and energy programs is a plus.
- Fluency in any South Asian native language is a plus.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 154 ESI
Apply on company website