Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Looking for a Process/Mechanical CAD Designer to assist Engineers in design and production of construction drawings for DoD, municipal, industrial and commercial facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities will include:
• Prepare plan, section and detail drawings for various process and chemical systems
• Coordinate with other disciplines, including but not limited to: structural, architectural, HVAC, electrical, and civil
• Coordinate, communicate, and collaborate with team member across disciplines and offices
• Ensure drawing compliance with company and client CAD standards and styles
• Produce and manage drawing sets
• Ability to create layouts from process and instrumentation diagrams, including structural and architectural layouts
• Other duties may be assigned and may include periodic field work
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
Education and/or Experience:
• Completion of technical school with CAD design certificate, 4-year degree, or Associates Degree with an emphasis on Revit is preferred
• 3-5 years of experience is required
• Basic understanding of civil and/or mechanical engineering design principles is preferred
• An understanding of process and chemical piping materials and fittings is required
• Self-started with strong attention to detail is required
Other Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows/Office software applications required. Individual must have ample organizational skills, ability to manage time-critical situations to fulfill deadline requirements, and strong ability to work in team situations. Strong communication skills are essential.
Other software skills include:
• AutoCAD Civil 2D Software MEP skills is required
• Revit MEP knowledge and skills are required, and strong piping skills is preferred
• AutoCAD Civil 3D Software skills is preferred
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 112 NUS
Apply on company website