Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech's Disaster Response Division currently has an opportunity for a Project Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
• Works with Program Manager to ensure that the PA Program is effective in meeting the needs of the Applicant.
• Advocate for the applicant and assist in compliance with all FEMA laws, regulations, and policies.
Maintains knowledge of grant programs in order to interact with applicants, federal agency representatives, peers and program manager.
• Establish and maintain relationships with applicants, federal agency representatives, peers and program manager.
• Assist drafting FEMA PA Project Worksheets for category A-G disaster-related activities including Special Considerations, and FEMA Cost Estimates (CEFs)
• Assesses client situations; identifies and interprets federal regulations and uses knowledge and experience to determine method of project implementation.
• Keeps Applicants informed and educated and works with Applicants to resolve problems.
• Analyzes and resolves any unique project related events
• Design and ensure accurate project work records are maintained and accessible to meet applicant needs and auditory requirements
• Responds quickly to managers, supporting the implementation of projects and organizational efforts to ensure timely, cost effective delivery of high-quality products
• Identification and collection of required supporting documentation.
• Organization of collected documentation and upload to required digital storage locations.
• Additional tasks may include: Data Analysis, data entry, data reconciliation, and other daily duties as assigned
• 5+ years of FEMA Public Assistance Grant Experience
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel with the ability to utilize Excel functions to increase efficiency.
• Self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and objective.
• Flexible, able to immediately adapt to changing priorities.
• Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Prior FEMA public assistance experience as a Program Delivery Manager (PDMG) including Grants Manager and Grants Portal experience, and direct contact with clients and recipients preferred. Project Management Experience Required.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 105 TDR
Apply on company website