Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. With more than 20,000 associates working together, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
We are seeking an experienced Proposal Lead to coordinate, write and assemble winning proposals for our Power Division. The proposal lead will ensure that proposals, marketing material and presentations are professionally prepared. The ideal candidate must be a highly organized, detail oriented self-starter, with excellent interpersonal and marketing communications skills. The candidate will possess the ability to review and understand the requirements of a complex request for proposal, outline a compliant response, coordinate input from proposal team participants, and publish a final document for submission. The candidate must have excellent business writing skills, along with the ability to edit and re-write inputs from others. The candidate will have experience in managing the production of proposal deliverables through all stages. The candidate must also be able to effectively guide and task groups of people in order to meet proposal requirements. More specifically, all candidates will be assessed against the following education and experience background requirements
- Work collaboratively with the business development team to write, organize, format and compile commercial proposals
- Create and manage the inventory of proposal material
- Work with internal teams to prepare generic materials for use in proposals
- Support the marketing team in the development of marketing materials
- Provide on-going marketing research and other duties as assigned
- Work with a team of skilled engineers, designers, procurement and construction specialists, contractors, vendors and other project support staff/stakeholders.
- Coordinates, with technical leads, the preparation of marketing documents and proposals.
- Develop strategic business development plan for assigned division of responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma, ideally in Engineering or Engineering Technologist from a recognized college or university.
- 5+ years of experience in technical, marketing and proposal writing
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Some working experience in a consulting firm providing services to utilities, engineering, power plants or other industrial projects is an asset
- Strong leadership and team-management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please contact local HR regarding any accommodation requirements to make the recruitment process accessible to all interested parties. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 705 PWR
Apply on company website