Tetra Tech AMT is looking for a Senior Logistics Management Specialist.
Primary job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- The candidate is will be in charge of effectively coordinating day-to-day logistics operations for their organization. One of their main responsibilities includes preparing initial documentation regarding planning stages.
- Review contract plans and process reports based on their findings.
- Collect and analyze relevant information regarding performance metrics.
- Coordinate activities and make sure company resources are used efficiently.
- Participate in and facilitate support assessments. Responsible for handling details of scheduling, products, or equipment.
- Provide technical expertise for developing integrated support logistics plans, and coaching other employees in logistical matters.
- Evaluate LMI Data against RMA Documents, CID, Drawings, Parts Lists and Cable Assemblies and related hardware.
- Develop/Review LRU Depot Level Repair Specifications, and Depot Level Test Procedures.
- Review, provide and adjudicate comments on proposal documents, system, subsystem and component level technical documents such as specifications, interface control, design, and test documents.
- Actively participate in Provisioning Conference, FCA and PCA. Validate baseline documentation including CIDs, Drawings, Part Lists, BOM, and Software/Firmware.
- Conduct and review Spares Analysis and Management.
- Participate in Contractor Depot Logistics Support, GFI and GFE provisioning activities.
- Plan and conduct project meetings with stakeholders and clients, produce minutes of the meetings with action items, and on-time closure of action items.
- Create Integrated Logistics Support Plans, Disposition Plans, Business Case Analyses, and System Technical Releases.
- Produce project documents such as weekly and monthly status reports, schedule updates, implementation plans, program execution plans, and risk management plans to support various functional and business managers.
- Support client meetings and provide best client service.
- The candidate is responsible for the development of Statement of Work and other procurement related documents to support new acquisitions.
- The candidate is responsible for evaluating and recommending process for configuration management, safety, reliability, maintainability, integrity and other system engineering disciplines to improve navigations services.
- The candidate will work with customers on upcoming and evolving technologies on navigation systems and will collaborate with reputed universities and other research institutions. The candidate will manage research conducted on these efforts.
- The candidate will conduct studies and analysis for navigation services and provides data, information, databases and other products.
- The candidate's work may also include generation of technical report, strategy documents, white papers, presentations and other documents as required.
- The candidate must have thorough understanding of project management. The candidate will plan, schedule, conduct or coordinate detailed phases of the systems engineering processes or scientific work in a project and performs work that involves conventional engineering or scientific practice.
- The candidate must be comfortable communicating directly with the customer.
- The candidate must work well within a team environment and have excellent collaborative skills.
- Bachelor's degree is required and DAWIA level III certification or equivalent in Logistics
- Master's degree in a principle or related discipline may substitute for 4 years of relevant experience
- Must have at least 4 years of life cycle logistics experience in an acquisition and/or sustainment organization.
- Requires demonstrated Cost/Schedule Controls System Criteria experience for complex programs, specifically implementation of contractor earned value/performance reporting and analysis.
- Demonstrated experience with work breakdown structures, cost accounting principles, schedule development and analysis, earned value measurement, and technical performance measurement is required.
- Sound knowledge on Technical, Project and Logistics Management.
- Good understanding of Equipment Fielding, Site Installation Plans, Technical Instruction Books, and LRU Management.
- Knowledge on Acquisition Management System, Integrated Logistics Management System and Logistics Elements.
- Knowledge on excellent customer satisfaction and service requirements.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills. Coordination skills with project stakeholders. Outstanding skills in taking notes while participating in the meetings. Excellent multi-tasking capabilities.
- Ability to work across various functional teams and cultural backgrounds.
- Flexibility in quickly adapting to changes in the work and projects.
- Knowledge of project management processes, scope, cost, schedule, quality, and project Knowledge Areas.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
Tetra Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual preference, personal appearance, family responsibility, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Additional Information
- Organization: 161 AMT
Apply on company website