Tetra Tech has an immediate opening in our central NJ office for an Engineering Project Manager with experience in solid waste management and engineering.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
Responsibilities of this position include preparation, oversight and review of work products, including performance of calculations, preparation technical memoranda reports, construction plans and technical specifications, preparation of cost estimates and feasibility studies, permit applications, and, interpretation of federal, state and local agency regulations; planning and implementation of investigations; and, data analysis and abstraction;. The position also involves client relations, new client business development activities including proposals, as well as, communication with regulatory agency staff and direction of staff.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in engineering or related environmental field.
- Project management experience on engineering and technical projects.
- Experience – 6 to 10 years in a related field:
- Solid Waste Management and Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Site Remediation and Investigation
- Professional Engineering license preferred
- Regulatory experience in New Jersey a plus.
- Capability to interact with clients; support sales efforts, and presentations.
- Ability to supervise technical and support staff, provide leadership and mentoring to entry-level, and developing professional personnel.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Proficiency with computer usage for document preparation including Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of computer-aided design software; Civil 3D preferred.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 209 SWE
Apply on company website