NURSE PRACTITIONER OPPORTUNITY
Texas Health Physicians Group has an opening for a Full-Time Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner. This is an exciting new opportunity to join a passionate team to provide comprehensive palliative care services to any patient and family dealing with a serious illness. If you have a natural ability to connect and empathize with patients and their families, this is the job for you.
- Full Time, Monday – Friday 40 hours per week
- Superb reputation in the Community
- Provide counseling and instructions to patients in an inpatient setting
- Electronic Medical Records- EPIC
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision CME, Malpractice and 401k
- Excellent communication skills, with both co-workers and patients and families.
- Graduate of accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- NP Certification and TX license required
- At least 1-2 years Palliative Care experience required
FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020®
NURSE PRACTITIONER OPPORTUNITYPALLIATIVE CARE Arlington, TX Texas Health...
Apply on company website