PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT OPPORTUNITY
Fort Worth/Alliance, TX
Texas Health Physicians Group has an opening for a Full-Time Palliative Care Physician Assistant. This is an exciting new opportunity to join a passionate team to provide comprehensive palliative care services to any patient and family dealing with a serious illness. If you have a natural ability to connect and empathize with patients and their families, this is the job for you.
- Full Time, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week will split time between 2 hospitals
- Superb reputation in the Community
- Provide counseling and instructions to patients in an inpatient setting
- Electronic Medical Records – EPIC
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision CME, Malpractice and 401k
- Excellent communication skills, with both co-workers and patients and families.
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant program
- PA Certification and TX license required
- At least 1-2 years Palliative Care experience required
FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020®
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT OPPORTUNITYPALLIATIVE CARE Fort Worth/Alliance, TX T...
Apply on company website