Do you want to love your job? Join the Texas Roadhouse family and take pride in your work!
Texas Roadhouse is looking for a legendary Kitchen Manager. As a Kitchen Manager, you would oversee all Back of House operations and be responsible for purchasing, receiving, preparing, and presenting all food products in a timely manner, according to established recipes, and procedures. If you have a passion for made-from-scratch food, apply to be a Kitchen Manager at Texas Roadhouse today!
As a Kitchen Manager, your responsibilities would include:
• Supervising and overseeing the production and preparation of food in a manner consistent with established recipes and procedures
• In conjunction with all Management, enforcing compliance with all employment policies and overseeing cleanliness of restaurant and safety of guests at all times
• Directing productivity to monitor and maintain efficient and effective food item ticket times
• Managing performance of Back of House employees, including conducting performance evaluations, coaching, and discipline
• Assisting with the development of all Key Hourly employees, Assistant Managers, and Hourly employees by providing daily feedback on performance during one-on-ones
• Conducting formal line Taste & Temp checks as part of overall responsibility for inventory and safety in the kitchen
• Overseeing the proper handling, maintenance, and storage of all items
• Understanding, managing, and practicing safe food handling procedures
• Managing food costs, tracking waste, and controlling kitchen labor costs
• Directing work for kitchen employees, including setting hours and weekly schedules and assigning tasks before, during and after open hours of the restaurant
• Training Back of House staff on equipment maintenance and cleaning procedures
• Reviewing applications, interviewing, and hiring or making recommendation to hire Back of House employees
• Creating a safe, fun, and clean work environment for the staff in a manner consistent with our core values and operational goals
In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to Roadies that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employer paid short term and long-term disability
- Employer paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
*Bethel Host Inc a Franchise Texas Roadhouse® is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome applicants of all ages to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact restaurant the and ask for a manager.
Apply on company website