The Belvedere Center is a skilled nursing facility offering rehabilitation and nursing services, including a memory care support program. We currently have part-time opportunities for experienced Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs). Join our team and benefit from:
- 12 hour shifts 7:00 am - 7:30 pm or 7:00 pm - 7:30 am
- Shift differential (3pm - 7am)
- Part Time Benefits Package
- Leadership that is excited to bring a fresh perspective to this center
- Nurse Development Program (Tuition Assistance) & University Partnets (discounts)
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Opportunity for overtime
The Belvedere Center is located in the Wallingford/Brookhaven area of Delaware County PA. We are conveniently located one mile from I-95 (Exit 6), I-476, Widener University and only 14 miles from Center City Philadelphia. Bus stops for the 109 & 118 routes are within a very short walking distance.
At Genesis, our mission is to protect the health and safety of our patients, residents and our heroic employees during this public health crisis. We are following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations. Genesis has an adequate supply of personal protective equipment (PPE) and has other precautions in place.
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
The Licensed Practical Nurse/ Licensed Vocational Nurse is a vitality specialist that helps change the lives of patients and residents each day. A LPN/LVN is responsible for providing a full range of nursing care in an interdisciplinary environment including:
* Resident Evaluation
* Care Planning
* Provision of Direct Patient Care
* Monitoring Patient Care provided by unlicensed staff
* Bedside Nursing
* Medication Administration
We provide career paths for our employees and develop them. We invest in YOU!
We are a strong, financially-stable company with industry longevity. Genesis was founded in 1985.
We are committed to operate with integrity.
We foster a work environment that feels like a family and have a culture of compassion. We Care Deeply!
* A graduate of an approved school for practical or vocational nursing is required and must be currently licensed as a LPN/LVN by the State Board of Nursing. * CPR Certification * Experience is preferred in rehabilitative or geriatric nursing. * CPR Certification * Experience is preferred in rehabilitative or geriatric nursing.
Position Type: Part Time
Req ID: 364084
Center Name: The Belvedere
Apply on company website