The Cheesecake Factory is now open at La Palmera!
Hiring Immediately - apply today!
Our hosts know that first impressions are everything. They provide a warm and friendly welcome when our guests arrive or call in with questions. As a host, you'll greet guests at the door, determine where they'd like to sit and guide them to their table while making casual conversation. When we're on a wait, you'll quote an accurate wait time and encourage guests to browse our iconic menu or beautiful bakery case, answering any questions they may have.
What we're looking for:
- Ability to create a friendly and inviting guest experience, in person and over the phone
- Ability to quickly and accurately manage guest seating and wait times before dining
- Team player; you're always willing to give and ask for help
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs and continuously bend, reach and twist; you're constantly on the move
- Must be at least 18 years old
What we offer:
- Flexible scheduling
- Hospitality training
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision (after 25 hours/week average)
- Paid time off (after 25 hours/week average)
- Discounted shift meals
- 25% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- Eligible for up to 50% next day pay (exclusions apply)
- Career growth opportunities
Who we are:
Since 1978, we've been known for our legendary cheesecakes, upscale casual hospitality and fresh-from-scratch menu, but we're most proud of being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list since 2014. With 45,000 staff members across more than 300 restaurants – including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant concepts – our people-centered culture offers something for everyone.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Our Safety Commitment
The health and wellbeing of our staff, managers and guests is always our top priority. We follow all COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and local health departments.
Apply on company website