Eligible for a hybrid work schedule split between home & office.
You may know us as a company with great food…You may also know us from ‘Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For' list… nine years in a row! What you may not know is we are a company driven by industry leading technology.
Based out of our Corporate Support Center in Calabasas Hills CA, the IT Help Desk Technician provides 1st and 2nd tier technical support for our restaurant and corporate locations. Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, you will work with a team of nine to ensure business-supporting systems are optimized.
You'll thrive in this position if you're a(n):
- Effective communicator: whether it's verbal or written, you present information in a clear, professional manner.
- Principled: when handling confidential information you understand that ethics, values and integrity are always the number one priority, even at the dinner table.
- Service oriented: you're a people person, systematic and trustworthy, who effortlessly provides exceptional support.
- An expert in your field: you seek to maintain a comprehensive and strategic knowledge base of the current technology landscape, particularly trends, developments and advancements.
- Team player: while you're a capable self-manager, you thrive when you're a part of a team; you enjoy collaborating and brainstorming with others.
- Skilled problem solver: you take action to find solutions by thinking outside-the-box and extend the application of your resources.
Here's more of what you'll get to do:
- Solve technical issues using existing knowledge of key technologies and methodical troubleshooting and facilitate repair through existing partners.
- Perform hands-on fixes, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications.
- Perform hands-off fixes (via telephone and with/without remote management tools), including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications.
- Perform preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, laptops, printers and peripherals.
- Coordinate warranty repair with approved vendors/partners.
- Setup new user domain accounts, e-mail accounts/mailboxes and group membership; image and configure new user workstations and laptops.
- Enter troubleshooting steps and instructions into the solutions database for future use.
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process for each request. Include all successful and unsuccessful decisions made.
What we require:
- Some college and/or equivalent technical school and trainings
- 2+ years of experience on an IT Service/Help desk
- 2+ years of experience with Windows 7 & 10
- 2+ years of MS Office Tools experience and troubleshooting skills (e.g. Excel)
- 2+ years of experience with Active Directory and group policy
- Experience with basic networking principle
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware, including desktop PCs, laptops, networking equipment, wireless access points, printers and Point of Sale terminals.
What we prefer:
- Experience with CRM tool (e.g. Ivante Service Manager, Heat)
- A+, Network +, HDI, MCSE training and designations
- Experience with Point of Sale and Restaurant Applications (e.g. PosiTouch, QSR)
- Experience with a systems lifecycle management tool (e.g. LANDesk)
- Knowledge of basic scripting including PowerShell, VB Script and DOS batch files
About the Company
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” every year since 2014, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is a global $3.3 billion public company with 47,500 staff members across more than 300 full-service, casual dining restaurants – including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant concepts. Internationally, thirty The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Our bakery division operates two facilities that create delicious cheesecakes and other baked products for our restaurants, international licensees, and third-party bakery customers.
We offer a people-centered culture and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives, and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Apply on company website