You may recognize us as a company known for our great food. You may also know us for being named to FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” list...8 years in a row! What you may not know is that we also have a dedicated “Organizational Engagement” (OE) team focused on creating great work experiences using leading–edge online learning, communications, recognition, and collaboration tools.
As an LMS Administrator you will play an integral part in leading our efforts to configure and optimize our learning management systems and other online engagement tools, to help “inspire and educate” our 40,000+ staff and managers.
You will be the subject matter expert on all things related to online learning, interaction and delivery technology, including; testing and loading of learning assets and curriculums, design and generation of learning reports and flawless troubleshooting of technical and configuration issues for both desktop and mobile devices.
Reporting to the Multimedia Technologies Manager, you will work with an Organizational Engagement team of thirteen, located in Calabasas Hills, CA, supporting a 2-billion-dollar company with over 290 full-service restaurants and more than 42,000 staff and managers.
You'll thrive in this position if you are:
- Comprehensively meticulous: You have steadfast attention to detail, documenting everything, leaving nothing to chance, while understanding what warrants your immediate attention and what can wait until tomorrow or next week.
- An experienced organizer: You're skilled at juggling multiple priorities while keeping everyone and everything on track without missing a step.
- Driven by results: You are conscientious and persistent about performing timely, high-quality, crucial tasks and never hesitate to ask for more when you are done.
- Relationship builder: You are a master at building genuine relationships with people at all levels inside and outside of an organization. Whether they're a type A, B or Z personality, you easily establish a warm relationship, building an effective network around you.
- Intellectually curious: You're a lifelong learner; you analyze things and dissect them to see how they work, then figure out how to improve them.
Here's more of what you get to do:
- Partner with our Training Department, Managers, and Field Operators to provide day-to-day administration of all learning activities via our Schoox learning management system, our Wisetail learning management system and Scoops Live EcoLearning Environment.
- Configure and maintain learning paths by restaurant brand, job function, location, tenure, pre-requisite completions, and group designation, including activities, courses, certifications, testing, etc.)
- Load, test and schedule learning activities (ILT, coaching, testing, compliance, etc.), instructors, students, facilities, materials, and management approvals and oversight of learning communities
- Develop and distribute (push and pull) learning reports (transcripts, completions, gaps, trends, dashboards, metrics, curriculum tracking, etc.), learning surveys and system reports (interface integrity to Lawson HRIS)
- Govern appropriate system functionality per documented learning processes, based on business requirements and ongoing changes, including the administration of appropriate permissions by user type
- Provide Level 1 and 2 user support via phone, email and in person as related to system performance issues, version upgrading, learning activities, completion status, reporting, etc.
- Schedule and manage the execution of corporately held training programs and manage restaurant leadership orientations within the LMS
- Configure, manage assets and troubleshoot our Wisetail LMS (also portal and collaboration site)
- Assist with the processing of anniversary award and training award ordering, delivery, payment, and reporting
What we require:
- 3+ years of experience administering a Learning Management System or related technologies
- Curriculum management experience (large complex and changing programs)
- Ability to document and articulate system workflows and functionality
- Experience with reporting and reporting systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What we prefer:
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of restaurant or retail industry
- Experience managing digital assets, databases, web design and portals
About the Company
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” eight years in a row, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates almost 300 restaurants – including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant concepts. Internationally, twenty-seven The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Our bakery division operates two facilities that produce delicious cheesecakes and other baked products for our restaurants, international licensees and third-party bakery customers. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we are a $2B public company with more than 40,000 staff members, 430 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Apply on company website