With more than 200 dishes made fresh from scratch every day, our prep cooks prepare and portion fresh ingredients and hundreds of prep recipes for use in our delicious dishes. Whether you're mastering our creamy and perfectly textured mashed potatoes or crafting tamarind sauce for our iconic Avocado Eggrolls, you'll learn a wide range of culinary techniques and skills in a professional, fast-paced kitchen.
- Great technique; you have strong knife skills
- Kitchen savvy; you know your weights, measurements and volumes
- Attention to detail; you follow all steps and techniques to ensure consistency
- Tidy and clean; maintaining a sanitary, food-safe workstation is important to you
- Team player; willing to work together to prep our kitchens
- Comfortable standing for extended periods of time, able to lift up to 50 lbs and continuously bend, reach and twist
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Flexible scheduling, consistent hours
- Full- and part-time availability
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision (after 25 hours/week average)
- Paid time off (after 25 hours/week average)
- Discounted shift meals
- 25% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- A no cost GED and Associates Degree program
- Career growth opportunities
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®”, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, twenty-one of The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 39,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA.
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
Apply on company website