The moment you walk through our doors, you'll understand why we're the only restaurant named to Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For® list eight years running. The unforgettable service, warm hospitality, passion for incredible food and commitment to excellence shines through because of our outstanding Restaurant Managers and Kitchen Managers.
We're now hiring Restaurant Managers. In this role, you will work alongside a seasoned team of leaders, passionate about creating amazing dining experiences. Reporting to the General Manager, you will oversee front of house operations which may include areas such as servers, bussers, bar, bakery, or hosts. On the financial side, your experiences and skills will continue to drive our financial profitability. You'll take part in the employee lifecycle by recruiting, hiring, training, mentoring and developing staff members to be their very best. You also have a passion for cultivating a welcoming environment, ensuring we continue to be a great place to work for everyone.
- Comprehensive healthcare starting as low as $10/month within 30 days
- Medical, dental and vision, company-paid group life insurance, short term disability and long-term disability
- Flexibility: Paid time off including vacation and sick time
- Health Saving Account
- 401k plan and company match
- 25% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- Tuition assistance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Quarterly Bonus Eligibility
- At least 2 years of experience as a manager in a full-service restaurant (dining and bar)
- Solid track record of success in previous roles, including demonstrated career growth
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Dependable and motivated with a strong work ethic, leads by example
- Able to work 10+ hour shifts, including closing shifts and weekends as needed
- Lift up to 50 lbs and continuously bend, reach and twist
About the Company
You may know us for our indulgent cheesecakes and made from scratch menu, but we're so much more than that. When we're not creating delicious, memorable dining experiences, you can find us serving our local communities and celebrating our teammates. Our people-centered culture is one of the reasons we're named to the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® year after year.
We're also more than just The Cheesecake Factory! When you come on board, you're joining a team of 42,000 passionate people who serve several unique restaurant concepts, including Grand Lux Cafe, North Italia, Social Monk and more. Together we operate nearly 300 restaurants across the U.S. and Canada.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Apply on company website