You may know us for our delicious cheesecakes…and for being recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For®” 9 years in a row! What you may not know is at The Cheesecake Factory Bakery, our staff members are our highest quality ingredient.
As the Sanitation Worker reporting to the Sanitation Supervisor, you will have the chance to play a huge role toward the success of our product by contributing daily to the overall cleanliness and sanitation of our facility and equipment. Your contributions will directly impact our working environment by helping to generate a safe place to work and maintaining a high-level hygiene. Your drive for results and your commitment to excellence will contribute to the creation of a world class product from an award-winning facility.
You'll thrive in this position if you are:
- Service-oriented: you're a people person who is systematic and trustworthy, interacting constructively with peers or teams of various levels while demonstrating strong, positive communication skills.
- Improvement focused: you never turn off the thought “how can I do this better or faster?”.
Here's more of what you'll get to do:
- Cleaning of equipment and work areas in the production plant, following daily and other master sanitation plans.
- Follow safety protocols and report safety incidents that occur in the sanitation area.
- Communicate with management when equipment is malfunctioning to ensure not to damage them.
- Dilute chemicals safely.
- Adhere to the company's color-coding policy.
What we require:
- Ability to operate a pallet jack forklift.
- Ability to operate a tape machine, heat tunnel, ADCO and F-1 Sealer machine.
- Demonstrated teamwork and good communication.
- Demonstrated ability to speak, read, understand and follow instructions in English.
- Ability to comprehend simple instructions, labels, simple checklists, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence or memos and present information in one-on-one and small group situations to co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to stand +/- 8 hours within designated work area (2ft radius)
- Ability to continuously lift 30+ lbs.
About the Company
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” every year since 2014, The Cheesecake Factory Bakery operates two facilities that create delicious cheesecakes and other baked products for our restaurants, international licensees, and third-party bakery customers. The Bakery is a subsidiary of The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated which is a global $3.3 billion public company with 47,500 staff members across more than 300 full-service, casual dining restaurants – including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant concepts.
We offer a people-centered culture and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives, and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities
Apply on company website