As a server, you'll wow our guests with outstanding service and hospitality. Whether guests are celebrating a special occasion or just spending time with family and friends, our servers go the extra mile to make it memorable. You'll help with menu selections, quickly refill beverages and ensure food arrives on time, always delivering warm and friendly interactions. Our busy restaurants mean consistent hours, flexible schedules and the opportunity to make a great income – as well as a lot of friends and memories along the way!
What we're looking for:
- Excellent communication, hospitality, interpersonal and math skills
- Skilled at reading the table and can anticipate your guests' needs
- Team player; you're always willing to give and ask for help
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs., and continuously bend, reach and twist; you're constantly on the move!
- At least six months experience as a server in a full-service restaurant (if you have less experience, consider Cashier or Barista / Baker)
- Must be at least 18 years old
What we offer:
- Flexible scheduling
- Full- and part-time availability
- Hospitality and menu training
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision (after 25 hours/week average)
- Paid time off (after 25 hours/week average)
- Discounted shift meals
- 25% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- Career growth opportunities
Our Safety Commitment:
The health and wellbeing of our staff, managers and guests is always our top priority. We follow all COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and local health departments.
Who we are:
Since 1978, we've been known for our legendary cheesecakes, upscale casual hospitality and fresh-from-scratch menu, but we're most proud of being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list year after year. With more than 40,000 staff members across almost 300 restaurants – including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant concepts – our fun, people-centered culture offers something for everyone.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Apply on company website