The Territory Manager, reporting to the Senior Regional Sales Manager will focus on increasing sales of Bakery products within the Texas region through excellent client relations and new client development. This person will be responsible for developing, establishing, and maintaining foodservice lines of products for the client base within the Texas region. He/she will also retain existing clients, grow relationships with new/potential clients, and ensure the utmost of integrity while representing The Cheesecake Factory Bakery (TCFB) in these and all other relationships.
- Seek out new opportunities and sell TCFB products to appropriate foodservice partners.
- Manage the business and existing customer relationships by developing sales plans and finding opportunities to maintain and grow business with the market.
- Meet and/or exceed annual budgeted sales goals.
- Responsible for having excellent product knowledge.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with customers to ensure high retention.
- Manage and control all associated costs within Company guidelines and policy.
- Represent TCFB with professional dress, communication, and interaction with customers.
- Work selling and seasonal selling shows in region, as needed.
- Conduct customer and distributor reviews to evaluate progress and adjust go to market plans.
- Target and develop relationships with Regional Accounts to increase brand exposure and achieve sales plan.
- Work closely with Dot Foods on targeting and acquiring new distribution opportunities.
- Implement and ensure corporate programs are in place with distributors.
- Minimum of 5 years selling experience in foodservice distributor and regional account sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; specifically, excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, strong work ethic with high integrity.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 3 days per week.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Professional demeanor and always maintain a professional dress appearance when representing the company.
- Participates in industry relation functions as required.
- Ability to frequently lift 35 pounds.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
About the Company
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” eight years in a row, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates almost 300 restaurants – including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant concepts. Internationally, twenty-seven The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Our bakery division operates two facilities that produce delicious cheesecakes and other baked products for our restaurants, international licensees and third-party bakery customers. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we are a $2B public company with more than 40,000 staff members, 430 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Apply on company website