Position Overview: Reporting to the Care Management Supervisor, the Care Manager
will identify and outreach potentially eligible clients, engage the families or caregivers, obtain appropriate consents, and enroll the client in the Health Home Care Management program. Once clients are enrolled the Care Manager is responsible for coordinating their care and services and making referrals to address their behavioral, medical and social needs. The Care Manager will conduct assessments, develop a plan of care and crisis plan with each client, and accurately document the services provided in a timely manner. Ongoing coordination also includes quarterly review of the child's eligibility and completing a care plan review and an acuity reassessment every six months.
• Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Public Health, Psychology, or a related field.
• At least two years' experience in human services, health care, or a related field required.
• Outstanding attention to detail, organizational skills and project management ability.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work constructively and effectively with a diverse human services workforce.
• Valid driver's license and ability to travel for home visits is required.
• At no time during employment can the employee be placed on the Medicaid Exclusion List or otherwise prohibited from providing Medicaid services in New York State.
Apply on company website