Position Overview: The Division of Behavioral Health Services provides a wide array of preventive services to children and families that are faced with the significant challenges of navigating the complex systems involved in their lives. Children and adolescents in the program are typically diagnosed with one or more behavioral/mental health diagnoses. The Home and Community Service Provider (HCPS) will be responsible for providing interventions that support the wellbeing and safety of children participating in the Division of Behavioral Health Services at the Children's Village while they are in campus, on aftercare, and post discharge. Services will include Community Psychiatric Support and Treatment, Psychosocial Rehabilitation as well as Home and Community Based Services (HCBS). The HCPS will support children in accessing resources that will foster growth and success and will work in collaboration with campus staff to ensure that the needs of the youth/families are being met. Position requires evening and weekend commitments.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field, plus three years applicable experience, in children's mental health, addiction, and/or foster care/child welfare/juvenile justice.
• Must be computer literate
• NYS Valid Driver's license
• Ability to work on campus and visit various cottages to provide services to youth in various cottages.
• Must have access to, and be proficient with computer systems
• Ability to navigate campus successfully (geography/communities)
• Evening and weekend availability
• Must Pass Fingerprint/ Background Clearance
• Ability to manage time: service provision and timely documentation submission
Apply on company website