Want to join an exceptional organization?
The Everett Clinic is a long-standing and thriving physician-led practice located just north of Seattle, which has been locally and nationally recognized for providing high quality, evidenced-based and compassionate patient care. Join our supportive and collegial team of providers who enjoy great work life balance while providing high-quality patient care.
The Everett Clinic is looking for a full-time, BC/BE allergist to join our team of seven allergists. Our allergy section is one of the largest in the greater Seattle area, and as such we can offer all the conventional allergy testing modalities, plus comprehensive drug allergy testing as well as oral challenges for both foods and medications. Since we are part of a large multispecialty clinic, we can also offer immediate access to most medical and surgical services within our own clinic. This position also offers:
- Flexible schedule including full-time in a 4-day work week (36 patient contact hours).
- Locations: 3 days per week in our Smokey Point location (north Marysville) and 1 day per week in our Everett location.
- Call: 1:5 consultative call only, very minimal
- Allergy teaching opportunities available through med students, residents and fellows rotating from the University of WA and WA State University schools of medicine.
Our team of more than 600 of the highest quality providers, who had their choice of health care organizations, chose The Everett Clinic. Here's why:
- Patient-centered, team-based and physician-led organization
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Partnership possible after 2 years
- Financially stable, growing organization
- Epic EMR
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits, relocation assistance
- Generous sign on bonus
- CME benefit of 3K per year, 4K at partnership
- Malpractice Coverage
- Provider turnover well below the national average
- High patient satisfaction
In the greater Seattle area, you'll discover abundant opportunities to enjoy a lifestyle that's comparable to few other places. It's all here, four beautiful seasons, clean air, great neighborhoods, all within easy access to metro Seattle. No matter what you do for fun, recreational opportunities are everywhere -- downhill and cross-country skiing, gorgeous hiking trails, wine tasting, rock climbing, and abundant water activities! You will also find the region ready-made for families with excellent public and private schools, thriving secondary educational facilities, and cultural breadth and diversity.
Contact Laurel Bastian at email@example.com for more information.Want t...
Apply on company website