The Gardens of Scottsdale is a beautiful community in Scottsdale, AZ, with more than 120 units offering assisted living, Alzheimer's care, and skilled nursing care.Key Responsibilities
At this time, we are seeking a Central Supply Clerk to join our team!
- The Central Supply Clerk works closely with the Director of Nursing and Business Office Manager to:
- facilitate receipt, distribution and appropriate billing of supplies.
- Utilize the DSSI e-procurement system and maintain the RFW resident charge capture software.
- Assure all resident charges are entered into the system and appropriately downloaded.
- Prepare and submit reports as requested.
- Coordinate the ordering of all house stock and chargeable supplies with nursing and other staff.
- Maintain purchase order system, assure that all purchase orders and invoices are forwarded to accounts payable for non e-procurement orders.
- Assure that costs are tied to charges.
- Oversee the process of supply check-in at the time of delivery and verification against purchase orders.
- Monitor supply usage patterns.
- Direct daily and monthly physical inventory and reconciliation.
- Maintain supply and storage rooms in neat, orderly and safe condition.
- Report equipment malfunctions/breakdowns.
- Deliver emergency supplies and equipment as directed.
- Assist with staffing assignments
- Assisting with call offs and filling open positions as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; oral and written communication skills
- Basic mathematical skills
DaytimeAbout Five Star
Five Star Senior Living Inc., a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating division: Five Star Senior Living and AGEILITY Physical Therapy Solutions.
The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 280 Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. With communities in over 30 states and more than 25,000 team members, Five Star is committed to maximizing our residents' independence and enhancing their lifestyles.
The Ageility division provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any applicant or employee with regard to or on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, ancestry, sex, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression (including transgender), sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, military status, certain criminal records, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), HIV testing, a personal admission to a facility for the care and treatment of a mentally ill person and taking of parental leave or membership in any other category protected by applicable law. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In addition, Five Star expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, ancestry, sex, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression (including transgender), sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, military status, certain criminal records, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), HIV testing, a personal admission to a facility for the care and treatment of a mentally ill person and taking of parental leave or membership in any other category protected by applicable law. We will not tolerate harassment of employees in the workplace, or in other settings in which employees may find themselves in connection with their employment. Improper interference with the ability of Five Star's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination harassment or retaliation, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any federal, state, or local law is prohibited and will not be tolerated.
Apply on company website