The Gardens of Sun City is a beautiful community in Sun City, AZ, with more than 120 units offering assisted living, Alzheimer's care, and skilled nursing care.Key Responsibilities
At this time, we are seeking a Concierge to join our team!
- Monitors all incoming public traffic and assists with job applicants.
- Receives guests and other in a courteous, polite and warm manner.
- Respond to the needs of residents, families and visitors by providing immediate assistance.
- Appropriately and accurately prepares and distributes routine correspondence.
- May provide clerical and administrative support to the various departments.
- Receive and follow reception schedule/instructions from supervisor and as outlined in established policies and procedures.
- Operate paging/telephone system as required.
- Answer telephone, determine nature of call and relay information or route call as appropriate.
- Ability to answer the telephone, take detailed messages, respond to verbal inquiries, take direction from different sources, handle multiple tasks and be organized in a fast paced environment. Typing of 30-40 wpm may be required if secretarial support is needed at the community.
- Must enjoy working with the elderly and able to accept constructive criticism. Ability to interact with residents who are highly susceptible to common illness without posing additional health risks and must maintain a professional appearance.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated skills in general office procedures.
- Strong organizational skills; oral and written communication skills.
- Able to project a professional image.
EveningAbout Five Star
Five Star Senior Living Inc., a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating division: Five Star Senior Living and AGEILITY Physical Therapy Solutions.
The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 280 Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. With communities in over 30 states and more than 25,000 team members, Five Star is committed to maximizing our residents' independence and enhancing their lifestyles.
The Ageility division provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website