WEB DEVELOPER II
The Harris Products Group | Mason, OH
· Develop new web and mobile applications to business specification
· Maintain web and mobile applications based upon user feedback, changing business needs, and current technology
· Collaborate with the project owners and user community to determine needs and develop solutions to meet business requirements
· Analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose and develop appropriate solutions to fix system problems
· Perform functional testing to ensure developed components are bug-free and fully compliant with the design
· Document configurations and/or modifications prior to placing them into production
· Monitor Lincoln Electric and third-party resources that assist in completing modifications
· Meet all agreed on target dates for projects as well as individual tasks
· Lead development effort by collaborating with project owners and user community to determine needs and develop solutions to meet business requirements
· Maintain current knowledge of HPG goals and business processes and how HPG's online presence supports those goals and business processes
· Provide status updates and completion information to manager, problem request tracking system and/or users via voice mail, e-mail, ticket tracking system, and/or in-person communication
· Submit weekly status reports to manage
Why work at Harris?
· Excellent compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k match, lead pay, shift differentials, and more
· A stable and growing company with a commitment to excellence
· An environment that values its talented and dedicated employees
· An employer with a comprehensive focus on continuous improvement
Candidates should have an exemplary work ethic and meet these minimum requirements:
· A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college
· Experience developing mobile applications using Xamarian toolset is preferred
· Experience with Content Management Systems (Sitecore preferred)
· Experience leading small-to-medium sized web development projects
· Good knowledge of standards-based design, cross-browser design, usability and accessibility considerations, and web multimedia production
· Ability to analyze requirements to develop online solutions that fit within the proper web framework.
· Solid understanding of relational database design and concepts
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Harris Products Group, a Lincoln Electric company headquartered in Mason, Ohio, is the global leader in the design and manufacture of gas welding and cutting equipment, industrial and specialty gas regulation equipment, gas distribution systems, brazing and soldering alloys and welding consumables. We offer an environment where employees are valued for their contributions to the company and rewarded for their performance.
Comprehensive and competitive compensation plus performance-based bonus opportunity and benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k savings, and more.
Tobacco and Drug Free Workplace
The Harris Products Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit www.harrisproductsgroup.com to learn more.
Apply on company website