The Iowa Clinic, one of the largest physician-owned and governed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest, is seeking an additional BE-BC Interventional Cardiologist.
Why choose the Cardiology Department at The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- 5 Board Certified Cardiologists (2 Interventional, 3 Non-Invasive) in addition to 5 Nurse Practitioners
- Primary Call 1:4; Interventional Call 1:4 with Nocturnal APP taking first call 7 nights/week from 6 pm-6am
- Cardiology Department also includes 3 Board Certified Cardiothoracic Surgeons and 5 Vascular Surgeons (4 Board Certified, 1 Board Eligible)
- Office space within walking distance of large tertiary care centers
- Large referral base within clinic of over 260 multi-specialty providers that serves a population base of 1.3 million
- Excellent payor mix
- Collegial physician community
- Competitive base salary, 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan along with excellent benefit package
Why choose The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Among Wellmark's 18 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we are in the top 3 in terms of Wellmark's Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
- Provider engagement in 94th percentile per Press Ganey's 2020 Engagement Survey
- In 2017 and 2018, achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018, ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
Why choose Des Moines, Iowa?
As the capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000, this picturesque city truly has something for everyone to enjoy. With over 800 miles of connected recreational trails, our award-winning city offers short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a family-friendly environment that offers an idyllic work-life balance.
#1 “Best Places to Live in the Midwest (#5 Best in the U.S.) – U.S. News & World Report, 2019
#1 “Best State for Jobs” – MarketWatch – May 2019
#1 “Best State to Live in America” – U.S. News & World Report, 2018
#1 “Best State to Practice Medicine” – WalletHub, March 2017 & MDLinx, June 2018
#1 “Physicians' Top Places to Live and Work (Iowa) – Physicians Thrive, 2017
#1 “Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S.” – U.S. News & World Report, 2017
#2 “Best State to Practice Medicine” – Medscape, 2019
The Iowa Clinic, one of the largest physician-owned and governed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest, is seeking an ...
Apply on company website