DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as an Inpatient Women's Behavioral Health RN with The Medical Center of Aurora. Submit your application today!
Our colleagues come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met.
- Behavioral health
- Dental and vision
Retirement and Money
- HCA 401 (K) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan assistance
- Clinical certifications support
- HCA Healthcare Scholars Program
Time Away from Work
- Paid time off
- Paid family leave
- Short-term and long-term disability
The Medical Center of Aurora is Metro Denver's first community hospital to earn two-time Magnet Recognition for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and is a 346-bed acute care hospital in Aurora, CO. The Medical Center of Aurora is comprised of six campus in Aurora and Centennial, CO, including the Main Campus, North Campus (Behavioral Health and Wellness Center), Centennial Medical Plaza, Saddle Rock ER, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL and a medical office building at Green Valley Ranch. The main campus is a level II trauma Facility with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Certification accreditation, serving the eastern metro area and I-70 corridor.Our Behavioral Health Service Line:
- Adult Inpatient
- Adult Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- Geriatric Inpatient
- Adolescent Inpatient
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- HealthONE Crisis Assessment Team
- Two-time Magnet® Recognition
- Level II Trauma Center
- Newly constructed patient care units
- All TMCA physicians are Board-certified or Board-eligible
- TMCA utilizes an Electronic Health Record
- TMCA is an HCA hospital; HCA is the nation's leading provider of healthcare services
- Behavioral Health is the fastest growing service line within HCA
- Long history with the local Aurora community
- Diverse population supports rich clinical experiences
The Inpatient Women's Behavioral Health RN is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the care of the patient with a psychiatric illness. Functions to seek methods to improve patient care on an ongoing basis. Demonstrates knowledge of regulatory law as it relates to the care of the mentally ill patient. When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse; Compact license acceptable but must obtain Co RN license within 180 days of hire.
- BLS – Healthcare provider through the American Heart Association required.
- ACLS through American Heart Association – required within three months of hire.
- CPI certification within one month of hire and re-certification every year thereafter.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN required.
- Combination of two years acute inpatient psychiatric experience, women's health, and/or perinatal/postpartum experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and other health care team members.
- Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to maintain healthy personal boundaries, protecting the therapeutic integrity of the nurse patient relationship.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website