Arizona MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental illness and other complex needs.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator Finance Operations
As a pioneering, mission-driven provider focused on the highest quality care, this opportunity as a team member in our Finance group is essential.
- Daily data entry of client admissions and discharges.
- Submit daily paperwork to the AR Service Center. Resolve any inquiries regarding incomplete/inaccurate documentation.
- Collect weekly billing documentation from several departments and balance it.
- Run pre-close & post-close reports during month end close and collect necessary signatures.
- Resolve collection issues regarding missing authorizations or authorization with insufficient units. Enter collection notes in Aging software.
- Collect documentation for monthly internal audits.
- Prepare Sales adjustments and file documentation.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Associates degree in related field preferred.
- Two years of accounts receivable experience preferred.
- Proficiency in accounting, intermediate to advanced computer skills and applications preferred.
- Current driver's license, car registration and auto insurance.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships.
- A commitment to quality in everything you do.
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off, holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
Come join our incredible team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website