REM Minnesota, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for Individuals with intellectual and development disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, and other complex needs.
This position offices out of Edina and we offer a flexible schedule! Apply today!
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Do you have strong leadership skills and experience in an Accounts Receivable role? In the Accounts Receivable Specialist Role, you will not only be part of a dynamic work environment, but you will be an important part of our commitment to serve others. We are excited to train you for a career in our industry!
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure internal controls are met
- Complete wide array of accounts receivable duties including billing, posting cash, working unresolved balances and reconciling
- Review unapplied cash log for any items that need to be resolved
- Research credit balances on the aging and overpayment account
- Embrace concept mentoring by actively participating in team meetings and fostering an environment in which team members proactively collaborate
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate or Bachelor's degree in a Business or Healthcare related field preferred
- 2 years of accounting experience preferred
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Commitment to excellent customer service with exceptional attention to detail
Why Join Us?
- Full-time position
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- NEW! Get paid On Demand with Dayforce Wallet
- Work alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – apply today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website