MENTOR Adult Day Health, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides day programs for elders with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. This allows seniors to obtain quality healthcare while remaining active and involved in the community and continuing to live in their own homes. Our programs are staffed with qualified, experienced licensed nurses and caregivers who are trained to provide individual assistance to each person we serve.
We are offering a $1,500 sign-on bonus for full time hires!
Adult Day Health is seeking an Activity Supervisor to develop, coordinate, and implement therapeutic, social, recreational, and educational activity programs for our participants.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement activity programs that meet the needs of each participant according to the individualized plan of care goals
- Direct and supervise assigned staff members
- Plan and schedule activities and social events for the participants
- Develop and implement educational programs for participants and staff members
- Evaluate appropriateness and effectiveness of activities for individuals and groups
- Assist the Program management as necessary with other ADH services
- Associate's degree, with a major in recreation, activity therapy, or a related social or behavioral science
- 3 years of experience in the coordination of activities program within a social or recreational setting
- 1 or more years providing activity programs and services to a special needs population, preferably with the elderly
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Bilingual - Spanish/English speaking
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- Paid time off, paid training, Holiday pay
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website