Do you want to work in a dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next? In this role, your tasks will be diversified and you will be supporting our mission.
- Support multiple managers, supervisors, or staff with daily administrative duties including daily schedules, maintain calendars, travel planning, conference calls, handling information requests, and plan meetings.
- Produce correspondence, letters, memos and reports.
- Edit material for grammar and prepare presentation graphics.
- Receive phone calls and take messages for supervisors and staff.
- Prepare and process office administrative paperwork, such as employment requisitions, employee timesheets, expense vouchers, invoices, etc.
- Review and process paperwork associated with departmental functions, such as purchase requisitions, statistical activity/performance reports, work orders, etc.
- Ensure adequate inventory of office supplies and basic maintenance of office equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years' experience in administrative support.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships with vendors and employees.
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach.
- A commitment to quality in everything you do.
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have a rewarding work environment with awesome co-workers – come join our team – Apply Today!
Apply on company website