Accounts Receivable Coordinator Finance Operations
As a pioneering, mission-driven provider focused on the highest quality care, this opportunity as a team member in our Finance group is essential.
- Responsible for oversight and processing to assure accurate billing and collections for the region.
- Process billing, managing authorizations, collecting service delivery, or census data, matching authorizations to service delivery, and collecting receivables.
- Set up files and initiate billing for new admissions.
- Verify eligibility and obtain payer service authorizations or approvals.
- Collect census, periodic service records or other billing documentation from operations.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Associates degree in related field preferred.
- One year accounts receivable experience preferred.
- Proficiency in accounting, intermediate to advanced computer skills and applications preferred.
- Current driver's license, car registration and auto insurance.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships.
- A commitment to quality in everything you do.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off, holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
Come join our incredible team – Apply Today!
Apply on company website