MENTOR Adult Day Health, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides day programs for elders with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. This allows seniors to obtain quality healthcare while remaining active and involved in the community and continuing to live in their own homes. Our programs are staffed with qualified, experienced licensed nurses and caregivers who are trained to provide individual assistance to each person we serve.
We are offering a $1,500 sign-on bonus for full time hires!
Adult Day Health is seeking a Caregiver to perform hands-on nursing care regarding our participants' daily care needs, personal hygiene, and behavior.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Ensure follow through of specific programs developed by the care team.
- Monitor and provide training in mealtime programming as necessary, prepare food as needed.
- Assist participants with basic hygiene skills (grooming, toileting) and other tasks (feeding, shopping) according to each participant's Plan of Care.
- Assist with bowel and bladder incontinence, management of bowel and bladder program and/or care of urinary drainage catheters or equipment and support.
- Manage physical transfer of participants following training guidelines.
- Assist participants and accompany participants to appointments and leisure activities.
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of participants at all times.
- Complete necessary documentation, reports, etc. in a timely, thorough, and accurate manner.
- Assist with compliance of Department of Public Health requirements.
- Care for and maintain all recreation and residential equipment.
- High school diploma or GED
- One year experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a hospital, residential, clinical, and/or long-term care setting
- CNAs or Home Health Aides preferred
- Current Certified Nurse Assistant certification preferred
- Bilingual - Spanish/English speaking
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- Paid time off, holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website