Pennsylvania MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides services for adults and youth in nurturing and safe environments where they can achieve and maintain independence. We offer a wide range of programs; therapeutic foster care, CRR Host Home Programming, Behavioral Health Services, Case Management and services for programs for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and medically complex conditions.
Are you an experienced human services professional with clinical and clinical supervisory experience? Bring your clinical and leadership skills to a team-based workplace that puts people first. As the Clinical Lead, you will support the company's mission of delivering quality service to individuals by overseeing therapeutic services and case management, ensuring that the Mentor program meets the needs of the individuals served.
- Provide case management reviews and clinical oversight of therapeutic services to ensure quality evaluations and service for program participants.
- Assist in the overall management of the program and staff as directed by Program Director or in the absence of Program Director.
- Master's Degree in human services.
- Five years of related experience, including one year of experience in clinical supervision.
- Licensure as required by state.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve while collaborating with our system partners.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated skills with motivating team and driving results to meet goals.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website