MENTOR Adult Day Health, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides day programs for elders with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. This allows seniors to obtain quality healthcare while remaining active and involved in the community and continuing to live in their own homes. Our programs are staffed with qualified, experienced licensed nurses and caregivers who are trained to provide individual assistance to each person we serve.
Community Liaison Specialist
Mentor Adult Day Health is seeking a Community Liaison Specialist to serve as a liaison between our participants and the community, enhancing community relationships, improving customer services/programs, and promoting a positive public image of the program.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Work with facility operations to create and implement specialized marketing plans and outreach efforts to support growth
- Serve as a point of contact between the center and the community, potential new individuals served, families and referral sources to increase admissions
- Work with new referrals to explain our program and admission criteria and manage the pre-admission process
- Follow up with discharged participants to determine the possibility of re-admission to the program
- Assist potential new participants and his/her family with eligibility issues
- Identify, develop, and foster relationships with the community, referral sources, and other community goups
- Develop, plan, and/or coordinate various marketing activities
- High School diploma Required
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar type of role
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off, holiday pay
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – apply today!
The MENTOR Network is becoming Sevita. Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website