Do you have experience in Talent Acquisition and want to work for a company that positively impacts the lives of the many individuals it serves? In our Corporate Talent Acquisition Recruiter role, you will partner with Hiring Managers to identify talent, develop proactive sourcing strategies and ensure qualified and diverse applicant pools are identified.
This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the US.
- Partner with hiring managers to support all Corporate recruitment activities including: sourcing, screening resumes, conducting virtual interviews, scheduling interviews, reference checks, and extending employment offers
- Prepare and analyze TA data and metrics and work closely with management to discuss hiring trends
- Perform other related duties and activities as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with others
- Technically savvy with demonstrated knowledge of best practices with social media, applicant tracking systems and CRM tools a must
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to interpret metrics and make appropriate recommendations based on data
What we offer:
- Career growth opporutnities
- Largest national network of human service providers
- A rewarding career with great colleagues work environment with some of the best co-workers!
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – apply today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges, as well as their families; and to elders in need of support. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. With Corporate operations located in the Boston Seaport, Lawrence, Massachusetts and Edina, Minnesota, we strive to support our ~32,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 37 states. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website