Creative Home Programs, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides in-home early intervention services for infants and toddlers with disabilities or developmental delays, as well as specialized programs for children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders.
Early Intervention Specialist Therapeutic
Raising a child with a developmental disability is a journey that takes knowledge, love, patience, and support. You will be part of a team that provides in-home early intervention specialized services for infants and toddlers where they can naturally learn and develop.
- Plan, schedule and provide weekly early educational in-home services for a caseload of infant/toddlers with disabilities including developmental delays and programs for children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders.
- Administer and document all program assessments and updates accurately to meet timelines.
- Design, implement, and adapt activities for language, cognitive, fine and gross motor, sensory, self-help, and social/emotional development, for each individual child, utilizing best practices.
- Model effective adult-child interactions and provide written information on parenting, child development, and provide parents with written weekly activities and effective coaching.
- Monitor, document, and share the child's progress with the family and team.
- AA degree in Human Services or Child Development or equivalent experience preferred
- Applied Behavior Analysis experience preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful relationships
- Ability to coordinate activities and services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served
- Flexible schedule to support business needs
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must pass background investigation that included FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website